Thursday, August 18, 2005

UFO's

I saw something in the sky once that I could not explain. I'm sure someone probably could, but not me. I was driving in the mountains so I had limited field of vision and It was real quick but I saw something dart down behind the mountains that didn't look natural or within the limits of today’s aircraft. I was in Colorado a place where a lot of cattle mutilations occur.

Once when I was younger I was with my uncle, who is a photographer, at a photo shop. We were talking about photography with a former Air Force photographer who took surveillance photos from an airplane in Viet Nam. So off the subject I asked him if he had ever seen or photographed any UFO’s on his missions. He said he had images appear on the photos that were moving way to fast to be airplanes. His camera took pictures very fast with a motor drive set to take pictures in a sequence. He said he knew they were going so fast because he compared it to other planes he had photographed. The unidentifiable ones were going much faster. He kept referring to the fact that the time limit had expired so he was allowed to talk about what he did in the war. I trusted this guy, he had no reason to lie to us.

That’s what I know, everything else is conjecture to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home